Are you a skilled Technical Writer who appreciates communicating technical documentation? Technical Writers link Dynaway’s developers, product owners, marketing, and system consultants with our customers and end-users.
Dynaway is looking for a technical writer/content creator to help us realize our ambitious User Onboarding Initiative.
Our mission and purpose
Dynaway creates web and mobile apps to execute maintenance and repairs. Our software is used by more than 200 companies globally within production, energy, and food & beverage. Our 15 developers are organized in self-managing Scrum teams in Aalborg and Warszawa.
Your role and daily tasks
As a technical writer you will be developing online courses and write documentation. You will create rich training material and videos to help onboard end-users making it easy for our customers to roll-out our software in their organizations.
Areas of responsibility
You will be joining our Documentation team and working with:
- Creating presentations and videos.
- Writing documentation such as user guides and Getting started guides.
- Develop learning objectives for online courses.
- Interview end-users and internal experts to learn how features work and optimize workflows.
- Write clearly in English. Master the full content life-cycle including researching, writing, and reviewing.
- Have ambitions to write technical content and help end-users use the software.
- Learn advanced technologies fast. Analytical and curious about usability and web / mobile apps.
- Explain and demonstrate concepts and advanced technologies clearly. Familiar with User Experiences (UX) Design and see software from a user perspective.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Video production experience.
- Experience writing documentation and training content for ERP and business applications.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Business Central is an advantage.
Work hours & Salary
18 hours weekly.
Please state your salary requirements.
Send your application together with writing samples to Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.