What you will learn / Typical assignments:
- Write documentation covering new features produced by our three development teams
- Review existing documentation from an end-user perspective (usability review)
- State-of-the-art way to structure online help. What are the big players doing?
- What is the optimal flow between developers and technical writers?
Start: Usually in primo February / primo September (by arrangement)
Duration: Usually 10 weeks
Send your CV to Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at email@example.com. To learn more about the position, feel free to call Kristoffer at +45 20750215.
Our Mission and Purpose
Dynaway creates apps for technical maintenance and repairs used by 200 companies around the globe within the production, energy, and food & beverage industries. Our 15 developers work in self-managing Scrum teams in Aalborg and Warzaw.
- Work in a successful work environment where no two days are the same
- Get engaged colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other
- Work in an attractive office space at NOVI that allows you to work in an open, informal and professional environment
- Get professional challenges in exciting business projects
- You will join our office in Aalborg
Dynaway www.dynaway.com and EG www.eg.dk.