Are you an experienced technical writer who appreciates creating technical documentation? Would you like to work in a central role that gets inputs and feedback from developers, business consultants, marketing as well as customers and end-users?
Having well-documented apps is a priority to Dynaway and we are looking for a technical writer to help us document our apps.
Our mission and purpose
Dynaway creates apps for technical maintenance and repairs used by 200 companies around the globe within the production, energy, and food & beverage industries. Our 15 developers work in self-managing Scrum teams in Aalborg and Warzaw.
Your Role and Daily Functions
As a technical writer, you will write online documentation that helps end-users and partners implement and use our software in their organizations. It motivates you to work with talented colleagues who value commitment, focus, openness, respect, and courage.
You will be working with:
- Writing documentation such as user manuals, administrator manuals, getting started guides, and how-to documents.
- Talk with developers to prioritize your efforts and to learn what new features have been created and how they might be documented.
- Participate in Scrum review meetings to see demonstrations of new software features added in the latest sprint.
- Communicate with consultants and customers to learn
- Learn from customers, end-users, and consultants what documentation is in demand.
Qualifications: Your Education, Experience, Skills
- Write clearly in English. Master the full content life-cycle including researching, writing, and reviewing.
- Have ambitions to write technical content and help end-users use the software.
- Learn advanced technologies fast. Analytical and curious on usability and web / mobile apps.
- Explain and demonstrate concepts and advanced technologies clearly. Familiar with User Experience (UX) Design and seeing software from a user perspective.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work in a successful work environment where no two days are the same.
- Get engaged colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other.
- Work in an attractive office space, get Work from Home package and health insurance.
- Get professional challenges in exciting business projects.
- Work in an open, informal and professional environment based on Scandinavian culture.
You will join our development team in Aalborg.
Come as You Are
Are you a team player, competent and ready to grow? We would love to welcome you to our team. Know someone who would fit right in? Let them know.
In EG we deliver Nordic vertical software that helps our customers move their businesses further.
We always strive to get better: We are a passionate team of innovators, problem solvers and doers. As an integral part of our culture we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, to each other and to the society we live in.
Find out more at global.eg.dk
We will evaluate the applications as they come and until the right candidate is found, so please send the application and your CV as soon as possible. All contact will be treated confidentially. Apply by clicking here.