We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our team! If you’re an ambitious student who wants to get hands-on experience in social media, content marketing, SEO, and Digital Sales, then we want to hear from you!
One of the initiatives we are currently working on now is to change the way we sell our products by creating self-driven digital sales processes. During your internship, you will have a chance to participate and help Dynaway optimize and improve Lead Generation, Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media, and Sales Development.
- Assist with daily administrative marketing & sales tasks;
- Sales collateral creation;
- Monitor social media platforms;
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns and nurturing sequences;
- Manage and update the company database and CRM systems (HubSpot)
- Marketing automation;
- SEO & Content Marketing;
- Video creation
- Reporting on Marketing activities;
- Tasks can change depending on your interests and skills.
• Understanding of basic marketing principles;
• Ability to work independently and proactively;
• Basic knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.);
• Creative problem-solving skills;
Dynaway is part of EG A/S, one of the leading software suppliers in Scandinavia. In EG A/S, you
will find more than 1.600 of the bright and empathic individuals to work with.
Dynaway is a software company that focuses exclusively on Enterprise Asset Management built
for Microsoft Dynamics® platforms. Our software is used by corporations all over the world.
Dynaway is a dynamic team of 30 people with offices in Aalborg (Denmark), Warsaw (Poland),
Grenville, and Denver (USA).
How to apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about this internship opportunity, you are welcome to
contact our Digital Marketing Manager, Egle Segzdaite by e-mail email@example.com. Send your
application via e-mail together with your CV.