Do you see yourself working with a successful software team that use the latest mobile technologies and recently launched new products on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms for our international customers?
Dynaway builds on a simple mission: to be EAM Experts. We focus exclusively on Enterprise Asset Management built for the Microsoft Dynamics® platforms and used by corporations all over the world. Dynaway is a team of 30 engaged employees working from our offices in Denmark, Poland and USA.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Customer Care Team.
Your role and daily functions
We are seeking a technical consultant to take an active part in delivering the best customer experience and helping to ensure that our customers benefits as much as possible from our software. You will be responsible for driving and delivering competent technical advice and support and together with your team members to advise new and existing customers through technical aspects of our software solutions for Asset Management for Microsoft Dynamics®.
You will work closely together with our Dynamics D365 teams in Warsaw, Poland and Aalborg, Denmark.
- Drive our customer support process
- Advice customers on installation and configuration of Dynaway software
- Install and update Dynaway software with our customers
- Support your colleagues in presales activities
- Debug and optimize existing installations
- Maintain internal demo environments
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Are considered senior and experienced from similar jobs
- Flexible in working hours, as our customers are worldwide and global
- Considered proactive. You call the customer before they call you
- Have experience with Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations and LCS
- Have experience with Azure and Azure Web Apps and Active Directory
Any of the following qualifications would be nice to have
- Experience with Dynamics AX2012
- Experience with iOS / Android
- Experience with Safari/Chrome/Edge
- Experience with SQL Server
About the job
- The position is a full time equivalent.
- We have offices in Warsaw (PL) and Aalborg (DK)
- You can and will be working remotely to a very high degree
- You will be working with highly skilled and helpful colleagues
- The job includes a great opportunity to take independent responsibility in your tasks
To apply or to learn more about the position, please Customer Care Manager Aldin Beganovic via telephone +45 2518 6169 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and recruit when the right candidate is found. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Dynaway is owned by EG A/S that has more than 1,400 bright and empathic minds. Every day you'll be working with dedicated colleagues driven by a shared passion for delivering software to our 9,500 clients.