Testing is a professional discipline in development.
We do a lot of test automation that we see as a specialty and an area of expertise.
* No manual work, let the computer do it!
* Use state of the art technologies to automate user workflows
* Explore testing in cloud, where you can play with thousands of real devices
* Play with visual testing and other not so well explored areas of test automation
Use the latest technologies to automate
What you will learn / Typical assignments:
- End2end automation testing
- Test management with test cases
- Visual testing with BrowserStack
Start: Usually in primo February / primo September (by arrangement)
Duration: Usually 10 weeks
Send your CV to Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at email@example.com. To learn more about the position, feel free to call Kristoffer at +45 20750215.
Our Mission and Purpose
Dynaway creates apps for technical maintenance and repairs used by 200 companies around the globe within the production, energy, and food & beverage industries. Our 15 developers work in self-managing Scrum teams in Aalborg and Warzaw.
- Work in a successful work environment where no two days are the same
- Get engaged colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other
- Work in an attractive office space at NOVI that allows you to work in an open, informal and professional environment
- Get professional challenges in exciting business projects
- You will join our office in Aalborg