What you will learn / Typical assignments:
- Identify customer needs
- Interview end-users, customers, and consultants
- Write requirement specifications and user stories
- Get feedback on specifications
- Be involved in building roadmaps
Start: Usually in primo February / primo September (by arrangement)
Duration: Usually 10 weeks
Send your CV to Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at email@example.com. To learn more about the position, feel free to call Kristoffer at +45 20750215.
Our Mission and Purpose
Dynaway creates apps for technical maintenance and repairs used by 200 companies around the globe within the production, energy, and food & beverage industries. Our 15 developers work in self-managing Scrum teams in Aalborg and Warzaw.
- Work in a successful work environment where no two days are the same
- Get engaged colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other
- Work in an attractive office space at NOVI that allows you to work in an open, informal and professional environment
- Get professional challenges in exciting business projects
- You will join our office in Aalborg
Dynaway www.dynaway.com and EG www.eg.dk.