Do you find joy in developing quality code? Do you want to work on a unique software product used by international manufacturing companies?
Dynaway is expanding and we are searching for a web developer for our office in Aalborg (Denmark) or Warsaw (Poland).
Our Mission and Purpose
Dynaway builds on a simple mission: to be EAM Experts. We focus exclusively on Enterprise Asset Management built for the Microsoft Dynamics® platforms. Our EAM software is used by 200 companies world-wide in the manufacturing, energy and food & beverage industries. Our 15 developers are organized in self-managing Scrum teams located in Aalborg (Denmark) and Warsaw.
Your Role and Daily Functions
You have 2+ years of professional experience with Angular, React, Vue.js or similar. As our new web developer, you will help shape and build web applications that strengthen our mobile solutions. You are passionate about software development, appreciate the bigger view on product development and reflect on decisions. You are asking questions like, is it the right functionality to implement and how would we solve an issue in a more general way.
You will help shape and build web applications that strengthen our mobile Enterprise Asset Management solution for Dynamics 365. It motivates you to work with talented colleagues who value commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage.
Responsibilities: The Specifics Deliverables
- Development and optimizing our existing web application.
- Technical analysis and detailed specifications
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Ability to learn and acquire new skills and business domain knowledge.
- Work closely in (Scrum) project team with the developers and dedicated tester who are also Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Job Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience with Angular, React, Vue.js or similar.
- Unit Testing
- Has a "can do" attitude.
- Analytical and structured mindset.
- English is a must (written and spoken; B2 level at minimum)
Our tool stack
- In the mobile team, we're using state-of-the-art technology with latest version of Angular / Ionic and develop for the cloud.
- We do CI/CD pipelines (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment).
- Progressive Web Apps that can handle offline states and work offline
- Persistent storage: We use persistent storage to storing state, offline data and cached files.
- High focus on quality assurance and automation that also include Unit testing and pipelines.
- We are developing for the newest browsers and we do not support Internet Explorer.
Our approach to Scrum & Testing
- We believe in clean and self-documenting code.
- We work the agile way with daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, planning, retrospectives and reviews.
- Unit Testing is not a foreign expression. Code must pass Unit Tests to merge code into Master Branch.
- We have a full-time tester / end2end tester in the team.
- Work in a successful work environment where no two days are the same.
- Get engaged colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other.
- Work in an attractive office space, get Work from Home package and health insurance.
- Get professional challenges in exciting business projects.
- Work in an open, informal and professional environment based on Scandinavian culture.
You will join our development team in Aalborg (Denmark) or Warsaw (Poland).
Send your application and CV to Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are evaluating applications as they come and hire when the right candidate is found, so please send application and CV as soon as possible. All contact will be treated confidentially.
To learn more about the position, please contact Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at +45 20750215. Learn more at www.dynaway.com and www.eg.dk.
Come as You Are
Are you a team player, competent and ready to grow? We would love to welcome you to our team. Know someone who would fit right in? Let them know.
At EG A/S you will find more than 1,400 of the market's brightest and most empathic minds. Every day you'll be working with dedicated colleagues driven by a shared passion for delivering world-class value-creating software solutions to our 21,000 private and public clients. Together, we form an ambitious yet informal team with room for variety and respect for diversity. Therefore, we can both laugh together and work hard to meet customers' needs for robust and industry-specific software. Find out more at eg.dk. or on www.dynaway.com.