Maintenance and Asset Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This session will focus on new features and modules for Dynaway EAM for Business Central (October 2022).
During the session you will see:
- Advanced Planning Options - schedule work orders for multiple days and exact hours.
- Safety Incidents - track all safety incidents that happened in the organization in one place.
- Clock-in Clock-out - automatic registration of time spent on the work orders.
- Tool Crib - track handouts and returns of the tools inside Business Central.
- Asset Replacement - use the asset replacement category to easily track parameters when you need to replace your assets.
- General improvements - we made some general improvements that will help you work with Asset Management in an even more efficient way.