The maintenance supervisor has many years of experience in the production industry. She has worked both as a production worker and a maintenance worker.
The main tasks for the maintenance supervisor include keeping an overview of the production equipment in the plant and prioritizing maintenance tasks to ensure stability and reduce downtime on all work stations. She uses the EAM module in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to update maintenance and production equipment data.
On a daily basis, the maintenance supervisor uses:
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Object view
- Request management workspace
- Active work orders
- Object calendar
The maintenance supervisor has a team spirit approach towards the maintenance workers and takes pride in balancing profit requirements as well as ensuring a healthy and positive work environment for her team.
She meets with her manager once a week to discuss maintenance statistics, current pain points, and the measures required to continuously optimize maintenance management procedures.
- Report to the Maintenance Manager
- Manage maintenance of the production equipment
- Maintain object (asset) master data
- Manage requests (reject or convert to work order)
- Prioritize and schedule work orders
- Minimize production downtime