Dynaway EAM helps leading food supplier dramatically improve maintenance efficiency. Learn how the Dynaway EAM solution facilitates the reduction of downtime as well as a substantial increase in efficiency of administrative maintenance tasks at the Rich Products plants in Asia.
AT A GLANCE
THE CUSTOMER: Rich Products – a world leader in food products With 3.3 billion US dollars in annual sales, over 9,200 associates worldwide, and more than 2,000 products, Rich Products Corporation (headquartered in Buffalo New York) is one of the world’s largest family-owned producers of quality food products.
THE CHALLENGE: Manual logging of maintenance information was imprecise and inefficient Maintenance of machinery used to produce Rich Food Products in Asia was being recorded manually causing inefficiencies, which sometimes resulted in downtime
THE SOLUTION: Implementation of Dynaway Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Dynaway EAM and the Dynaway Mobile EAM Client have been integrated with Rich Products’ existing Microsoft Dynamics® AX solution in Asian plants
THE BENEFITS: Significant increase in efficiency, and elimination of unnecessary downtime
- Time spent on locating spare parts reduced from hours (in the most extreme cases) to just minutes
- 50% decrease in time used on daily conditional routine checks
- Unnecessary downtime eliminated with improved overview and detailed information
- More accurate data has improved performance
- Better preventive maintenance
- Performance monitoring for different management levels (region, country, plant, department)