Do you see yourself working with a successful software team that uses the latest Microsoft technologies and recently launched two new products on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms? Do you have an appetite for developing software for international manufacturing companies?
Dynaway is looking for a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) developer for our office in Warsaw. You have a background as an experienced developer or junior developer. We are 11 developers organized in self-managing Scrum teams located in Aalborg (Denmark) and Warsaw.
Our Mission and Purpose
Dynaway builds on a simple mission: to be EAM Experts. We focus exclusively on Enterprise Asset Management built for the Microsoft Dynamics® platforms.
Dynaway has 30 employees in our Denmark, Poland and US-based offices. Our EAM software is used by 200 manufacturing companies world-wide.
Dynaway is owned by EG A/S that has more than 1,400 bright and empathic minds. Every day you'll be working with dedicated colleagues driven by a shared passion for delivering software to our 21,500 clients.
Your Role and Daily Functions
We are seeking a passionate developer who appreciates the bigger view on product development and reflect on the decisions being made. Such as asking question like, is it the right functionality to implement or how would we solve an issue in a more general way.
You will help build software products that strengthen our Enterprise Asset Management solution built into D365FO.
You will work tightly together with our D365FO teams in Aalborg, Denmark.
The tool stack we are working with includes: Visual Studio, Git, LCS, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, and Azure DevOps for pipelines.
Responsibilities: The Specifics Deliverables
- Development and optimizing in D365FO
- Technical analysis and detailed specifications
- Strong communication skills, motivation, and fun
- Working in (Scrum) project teams
- We are prepared to help you learn D365FO step-by-step. Every day you will have support from our team members if there are questions or doubts.
- You will get bigger tasks over time.
- You will learn to develop high quality code in D365FO.
- You will have access to rich online documentation.
You will have the opportunity to achieve Microsoft certificates – we provide the time and resources.
Job Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills
- X++ object-related programming is preferred but certainly not required (X++ is similar to C#)
- SQL statements
- Unit Testing
- Exposure to Power Platform and Azure services
- Experience with ERP systems an advantage
- Dynamics 365 certifications are preferred
- English is a must (written and spoken; B2 level at minimum)
- Work in a successful work environment where no two days are the same.
- Get engaged colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other.
- Receive attractive benefits such as nice office space in the center of Warsaw, Work From Home package, health insurance, and sport card.
- Experience professional challenges in exciting business projects.
- Work in an open, informal and professional environment.
Come as You Are
Are you a team player, an expert and ready to grow? We would love to welcome you to our team. Know someone who would fit right in? Let them know.
To learn more about the position, please contact Product Development Manager Kristoffer Bohmann at +45 20750215.