Are you looking for an international and challenging position in product management, and do you enjoy driving product development through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders? Do you want to be a part of an ambitious team that ensures the best possible products and service deliveries in close interaction with international colleagues and customers?
To see job advert in Danish, click here.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Product Owner to join our Product Development team. If you want a chance to unfold your entrepreneurial potential, and if you are driven by a high level of responsibility, customer focus and attention to detail, we would like to hear from you.
Dynaway is a privately held independent software vendor with an exclusive focus on providing valuable solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics® 365 platform. The horizontal area of Dynaway's business is Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for plant maintenance. Dynaway is a team of 20 dedicated employees with locations in Aalborg, Warsaw and the United States.
You and your colleagues in Dynaway have one major and overriding objective: Enhance and grow our business through intensive and sharpened focus on customer satisfaction. We do this platformed by our stellar products for Microsoft Dynamics® 365.
As a Product Owner, you have a central role in Dynaway, as you are responsible for choosing the feature set and defining the content of our future EAM products. You guarantee that our products are even better than our marketing says, and that our customers onboard easily and turn into valuable references and evangelists. In collaboration with your team members you analyze, select, define and modify the functionality. Your decisions will be based on vertical knowledge and thoughtful interaction with customers, partners, and colleagues. Your main goal is to create a best-of-breed Enterprise Asset Management solution, which strengthens our market leadership, and you base this on a crystal clear vision for the product. As a Product Owner you will:
- Analyze, specify, define and select relevant functionality for the Product Backlog
- Refine, groom and prioritize the Product Backlog
- Participate in daily SCRUM stand-ups
- Take swift and effective decisions based on data, knowledge and stakeholder input
- Act proactively on risks and threats
- Remove obstacles for yourself and your team
- Maintain and update your vertical knowledge
- Be available to support the development team on and before demand
- Communicate with marketing, sales, consultants, customer care and management
- Coordinate with development, user experience and documentation teams
Your commitment to us
As a person, you are an excellent coordinator with strong communication skills. You are great with external and internal customers, and with your stamina, you excel in – and are motivated by – working systematically and ensuring that all details are in place. With your drive and energy, you can meet our ambitious goals, while at the same time motivate and inspire your colleagues. Your educational background is not a deciding factor, but your personal and professional background is characterized by:
- Entrepreneur at heart; able to spot opportunities and assess business value and ROI
- Experienced in maneuvering on strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Excellent communication power and ability in conflict management
- International mindset and cultural understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to thrive in a busy environment with multiple tasks
- Empathic, assertive, persistent and with a well-developed sense of humor
- User-centric and business savvy
- Confident in communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong conceptual and process-focused mindset
Experience with either Asset / Maintenance Management or Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Finance and Operations and/or Business Central is a requirement, as well as experience with SCRUM and agile development. Experience with the verticals we work in, as well as production and inventory management, is a benefit.
You are expected to travel 40-50 days per year and display flexibility in working hours, as our customers and colleagues are working in different time zones. In addition, you are expected to be resident in Denmark and have a valid working permit. The main workplace is in Aalborg.
Our commitment to you
You will be part of a successful team where you will be given an opportunity to form your role within the team and form your personal and professional development. We offer good and flexible working conditions in an established and professional organization where we value, prioritize, and support work-life balance, education and development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, you are welcome to contact our Managing Director, Ulrich Kærgaard +45 4095 3506. We expect your motivated application together with CV and relevant supporting documents.
Dynaway is part of EG, one of the leading partners within Microsoft Dynamics® solutions worldwide and a Scandinavian technology partner that provides world-class digitization solutions for public and commercial customers.